Experts have had 40+ years to solve it
It seems to me, the Americans suspended their worry about Healthcare premium hoping Trump and his experts will fix it. They won’t. The experts, right or left, can’t solve Healthcare because they refuse to examine their own practices. Experts always point to others to change instead of themselves. Sound harsh? Maybe it is, Continue reading “Healthcare, Trumpcare Won’t Lower Your Premium”
Faith is an overlooked quality today. Faith feeds the soul which we’ve forgotten about in our busy day. Intellect, physical pleasures and leisure fill our hearts and minds. But, you deserve better, your soul longs for answers and peace but you must water the mustard seed, you must tend to your soul to find that inner peace.
Taking time to be at peace with yourself, your marriage, family, work, and communities is a daily exercise worth the investment of time. This is much better than pills, drugs, or worldly distractions from the truth of life. No more anger, frustration, bullying, just peace and joy. Heaven on earth. Think it’s impossible? Just spend a few minutes now with God. It’s easy. Continue reading “Words 1,568 Years Old, Are Relevant for You Today”
Great Linkedin article on top 50.
Why this list of companies is better than other lists of upcoming companies? Because the data Linkedin has available makes for a more clear sense of reality. At least, that’s what they say.
I’m building the office back-room for a Start-up on my current project and I’ve done Start-ups before. It’s fun to see what’s possible.
My favorite companies and their industry disruption:
– Aryaka Networks, your Verizon and Comcast bills will go down.
– Pinterest, gone hightech is tackling machine learning and AI. I didn’t see that coming.
– GRAIL, Bio-technology with $1 Billion of Bill Gates’ money, that has to be on the list.
– CourseRA, providing education to get underemployed back in the game. Nice.
– Uptake, using sensor data to make decisions, this is coming age of internet connectivity, everything and everyone will be connected.
– Wish, direct access to product manufacturers (many in China), if Americans are the low cost consumers they’ve proven to be this will do well.
There were no healthcare disrupters, hmmmmm.
What companies are your favorite?
Consider the following questions:
Do you have an employee benefit plan that you self-fund?
Are you responsible for purchasing stop-loss coverage to protect your employer interests?
Is your broker experienced with hundreds of cases that provide you comfort they know what they’re doing?
Are you a broker who is trusted by a client but need an expert to help you keep that trust?
Is the person purchasing stop-loss for your business relying upon an inexperienced agent, broker, or consultant to make the right recommendation? Continue reading “Purchasing Stop-loss Insurance for your Self-funded Plan Requires An Expert”